Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hope

The truth is that sin has consequences. It's really something among many other things that keeps me away from it. I daily think about my past relationships but avoid entertaining those thoughts which always leads me to prayer. None the less the thoughts burden me and many times flow into my dream world where the enemy fights so unfairly. I don't know what unsaved people do but this morning as I sit outside with Jesus, I am reminded that I have no hope in this world and all my hope lies in the next where I am undefiled and my mind rests on Thee. It is a beautiful thing to know that what I wrestle with here is only temporary.  I can and I will always look to Jesus when I am feeling hopeless or realizing that my life is not my own and my sweet lord holds it all together firmly in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment