Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We are overwhelmed by You

I honestly dont know how to express my feelings because the Lord is just overwhelming my life in the most amazing ways. Everything is interconnecting and I am reading, hearing and learning the same lesson over and over. Break chains and I am redeemed and not only is Jesus mine but I am His. I am his girl, He loves me and He wants more of me and seriously I am so excited about Him.

When God calls us to break chains and step out in faith and away from bondage, He means it. He doesnt say if youe hand causes you to sin, make a little cut, He says cut it off. It most likely wont feel good but the Lord is good and He wants the best for you. It will be the best decision you make and God will honor that. I dont even know what I am saying... All I know is that Jesus has made me new. Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment